- Care and Support: Our staff are committed to nurturing every child in our school and we encourage our children to care and support each other too!
Three of our school values are Friendship, Forgiveness and Compassion, teaching children how to form genuine, lasting relationships with each other and how to reach out to those in need in our community and the wider world.
- Explore and Celebrate: We want all our children to develop a love of learning as they explore each subject, showing the value of Endurance in facing challenges and appreciate the value of Fellowship as they celebrate success together.
- Believe and Achieve: Children will learn more about themselves as they understand the teachings of Jesus, demonstrating the value of Respect for all people as they achieve their goals.
Latest Calendar Events
- Easter Service - Nursery and Reception28Mar2023
- Easter Service - Year 1 and Year 229Mar2023
- Easter Service - Year 3, 4 and 630Mar2023
- Break Up For Easter Holidays31Mar2023
3:15 pm - 3:30 pm