* As children will be expected to wear their PE kit on the days on which they have PE we expect them to wear the items as listed – no branded sports kits please.
COATS– Please ensure that your child brings a coat to school – Children have outdoor play in all weathers.
SWIMMING – Reception to Year 4 children swim regularly. (Children in years 5 and 6 may be offered swimming if they are unable to swim 25 metres) Your child will need to bring a swimming costume and towel in a named bag on the days on which their class is due to swim.
Jewellery - Please note that a wristwatch and stud earrings are the only items of jewellery allowed in school. Earrings must be removed on PE days
Nail polish is NOT allowed.
Hair colour should be natural. Long hair should also be tied back with a plain bobble or plain hairband.
School uniform without logos can be purchased from any local supermarkets or High Street brands. We don't insist on uniform with logos on.
Please also see details of the local school uniform bank below
UNIFORM: ONLINE ORDERING
We would like to introduce you to Brigade's online uniform ordering service: Parents Direct. This service has been set up in conjunction with your us in order to enable you to order uniform with embroidered school badge online anytime at your convenience with free delivery direct to school.
Please click on this link , Brigade Website, and enter "Cooper & Jordan Primary School" then select the relevant option from the drop down menu.
- Quality garments embroidered with the Cooper and Jordan crest
- An easy to navigate site with secure payment processing
- Orders are placed in a queue until the 15th and 30th of each month and then delivered up to 14 days later
- First class customer service - their email is "firstname.lastname@example.org
For further help, please see the documents below: